- This is what I have wrought. A 1998 Daewoo Nubira modified for track use by means of the least possible funds. Behold, a picture essay documenting the most recent changes.
- Then I held the glorious shape up while my friend used self-tapping screws to temporarily bond said shape to the mighty Daewoo.
- Whereupon we did permanently affix the glorious aluminum to the mighty Daewoo by means of these little bolts we’d weld to the chassis and then thread through the aluminum.
- Oil cooler. You can see how I protected the ridiculous steel braided lines from themselves by means of rubber strips originally intended for gardening.
- This might be the first wiring I’ve ever done that works. Relocated an external emergency light into the engine bay so I can see what’s wrong when the engine pops. Did the same thing on the other side, too.